Vacature Ontwikkelaar/Harware Engineer (te Eindhoven)
GL Sciences is manufacturer of instruments and consumables for the chromatography market with development and production facilities located in Japan and in The Netherlands. The sales in Europe are done via network of distributors from our office in Eindhoven. To strengthen our Dutch team in instrumentation development and production we are looking for a new colleague. The opportunity includes hardware and software design and development, assembling work, testing, and instrument sales support.
- Take responsibility for cost effective hardware and software design.
- Conduct functional tests of new prototypes or modified existing designs.
- Assist in assembling and final evaluation of produced instruments.
- Prepare documentation such as specifications, test procedures, purchased part lists, instruction manuals.
- Introduce new products, make promotion plans.
- Being a member of a small but dedicated team, perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- B.S. or M.S. in Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in hardware design and development.
- Experience with electronics.
- Experience with CAD.
- Experience with firmware and programmable microcontrollers.
- Strong communication, organization, and documentation skills.
- Proven ability to research information, solve challenging problems.
The ideal candidate is someone who gets excited building new things. Candidate is a multi -discipline specialist, possessing multiple of the following disciplines: mechanical, electrical and software engineering.
Some of the benefits that this opportunity includes:
- Competitive base salary and pension plan.
- Laptop computer.
- Paid holidays.
- Illness insurance benefits.
email to alkema(at)glsciences.eu