Inertsil HILIC LC Columns
- Unique Selectivity and Elution Order for Polar Compounds
- Polar Compounds show Increased Retention with Increased Organic Content
- Greatly reduced ion suppression in LCMS
- Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
- Very low operating back pressure
Dihydroxypropyl (Diol) group bonded Silica gel
Inertsil HILIC is designed for HILIC (Hydrophilic Interaction Liquid Chromatography) and has Dihydroxypropyl groups bonded to Silica gel.
HILIC was developed as an alternative to reversed phase chromatography for highly polar compounds. Inertsil HILIC retains highly polar compounds which are not retained on traditional reversed phase columns.
For available versions check the catalog.
Part of the original Inertsil 3-series of phases.
|3, 5 µm||Spherical||450 m2/g||100Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999%||Diol
|No||20%||2 - 7.5||L20|