Inertsil CN-3 LC Columns
- Virtually perfect peak shape for most bases and acids
- Unique selectivity in both reverse phase and normal phase modes
- Exceptional physical and chemical durability provides long column life
- Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
- Very low operating back pressure
Cyano Column offering pi-pi interactions and hydrogen bonding interactions.
Available in reversed phase mode and normal phase mode.
Inertsil CN-3, Cyanopropryl groups bonded to Silica gel, offers unique selectivity, long column operating lifetime, and excellent peak shapes in both reversed phase mode and normal phase mode.
Click here for a detailed PDF on Inertsil CN-3
For available versions check the catalog.
|3, 5, 8 µm||Spherical||450 m2/g||100Å||1.05 mL/g||99.999%||Cyanopropyl
|No||14%||2 - 7.5||L10|