Inertsil C8 LC Columns
- Virtually perfect peak shape for most bases and acids
- Outstanding peak shape for acids and bases
- Exceptional physical and chemical durability provides long column life
- Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
- One of most popular and trusted HPLC columns in industry for more than 25 years
Inertsil C8 is an inert and durable C8 column and is recommended for rapid analysis of very hydrophobic compounds.
The Inertsil 2-Series phases, including Inertsil ODS-2, utilize Silica gel with 150Å pore size.
GL Sciences now offers Inertsil 3-Series and InertSustain Series which are major advancements from the Inertsil 2-Series, and generally provide superior chromatography and alternative selectivity. However, Inertsil 2-Series still remain useful and popular in the market today.
For available versions check the catalog.
|5 µm||Spherical||350 m2/g||150Å||1.20 mL/g||99.999%||Octyl
|Yes||10.5%||2 - 7.5||L7|