Inertsil C4 LC Columns
- Virtually free of trace metal contaminants which can cause peak tailing
- Outstanding peak shape for acids and bases
- Exceptional physical and chemical durability provides long column life
- Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
- One of most popular and trusted HPLC columns in industry for more than 25 years
By choosing Inertsil C4 column, you can be assured that you are using one of the most trusted, popular, and enduring HPLC columns in the history of HPLC.
The Inertsil 2-Series phases, including Inertsil ODS-2, utilize Silica gel with 150Å pore size.
GL Sciences now offers Inertsil 3-Series and InertSustain Series which are major advancements from the Inertsil 2-Series, and generally provide superior chromatography and alternative selectivity. However, Inertsil 2-Series still remain useful and popular in the market today.
For available versions check the catalog.
|5 µm||Spherical||320 m2/g||150Å||1.20 mL/g||99.999%||Butyl
|Yes||7.5%||2 - 7.5||L26|