Inertsil 150Å Silica ( Unmodified Silica ) LC Columns
- Unique selectivity in both reverse and normal phase modes
- Does not lead to anomer resolution in sugar analysis
- Analyze sugars with exceptional column lifetime
- Exceptional reproducibility for an amino phase
- Low operating pressures even in highly aqueous conditions
Ultra Pure Silica gel with pore size 150Å.
Inertsil SIL-150Å is ultra pure Silica gel column and is available in normal phase mode.
This ultra pure Silica gel contains very low level of metal impurities and is durable and free from dents and cracks which can cause premature column failure. Compared to Inertsil SIL-100Å, which is also pure Silica gel column, Inertsil SIL-150Å has wider pores and smaller surface area.
For available versions check the catalog.
Part of the original Inertsil 2-series of phases.
|5 µm||Spherical||320 m2/g||150Å||1.20 mL/g||99.999%||None||No||0%||2 - 7.5||L3|