The CryoTrap can be used in combination with the OPTIC-4 and will be controlled from the same unit and software.
With this combined unit (CryoFocus-4 and OPTIC-4) both the inlet and cold trap are controlled via the Evolution Workstation software that is used with the OPTIC-4.
In the situation that a CryoFocus-4 (only a cold trap) is used we have a different version of Evolution Workstation that is able to control only the cold trap.
Features for our CryoFocus software
- Standard supplied with every CryoFocus-4
- Complete status information at any moment during run or standby state
- Real-time graphical run-time parameters display
- Easy, on-click analytical method definition and development
- Automatic generation of a method optimisation sequence
- Possibility to save the run-time data for run
- System and method log files
- Password protection with two access levels
- USB or LAN interface to the instrument
- Windows 10 compatibility
- Integration into Master Lab, Chemstation, MassHunter, Clarity, Analyst, EZChrom and Xcalibur by the Chronos master software
- Free updates